A bridge on County Highway 10 near the Museum is scheduled for work, and it will be out of service beginning Monday October 10, 2022. Please contact us at the Mill (607-278-5744) if you have any questions or concerns. See the Our Location page for more information.
- Take NY-23 East out of Oneonta.
- In about 5 miles, at the traffic light at Pindars Corners, turn right onto Prosser Hollow Road.
- In .7 mile keep left onto Rathbun Hill Road.
- In 3.6 miles turn left onto CR-10, Meridale-Davenport Center Road.
- In 2.5 miles turn left to stay on CR-10, and make an immediate right onto CR-12. The Museum is on the left.
DIRECTIONS PRE AND POST BRIDGE WORK:
Please be aware that GPS provided directions can be unreliable in our area. Traveling on back roads can be difficult, especially if you are driving in winter weather.
- Follow NY-23 East.
- Turn right onto County Route 10/Meridale-Davenport Center Road.
- After 2 1/2 miles turn left onto County Route 12/Doonans Corners-East Meredith Road.
- Admissions is on the left past the Post Office. If the lot by the Post Office is full, please park in the larger parking lot up the road on the right.