A bridge on County Highway 10 near the Museum is scheduled for work, and it will be out of service beginning Monday October 10, 2022. Please contact us at the Mill (607-278-5744) if you have any questions or concerns. See the Our Location page for more information.
- Take I-90 West to exit 25A.
- Take I-88 West to exit 20 to NY-10 South.
- In about 9 miles turn right on Moxley Street.
- In about 3 miles make a left onto N. Harpersfield Road.
- Make an immediate right onto Moxham Road.
- In 1.9 miles turn left onto Middlebrook Hill Road.
- In 1.3 miles turn right onto NY-23 W.
- In 2.5 miles turn left onto CR-33, Bloomville-West Harpersfield Road
- In 4.1 miles continue onto CR-12, Doonans Corners-E Meredith Road.
- In 2.4 miles the Museum will be on your right.
DIRECTIONS PRE AND POST BRIDGE WORK:
Please be aware that GPS provided directions can be unreliable in our area. Traveling on back roads can be difficult, especially if you are driving in winter weather.
- Take I-90 West to Exit 25A.
- Take I-88 West to Exit 16 towards Emmons/Davenport Center.
- Turn left onto County Highway 47.
- County Highway 47 turns into County Road 11. Continue on County Road 11 until the intersection with NY-23.
- Turn left onto NY-23 East.
- After two and a half miles, turn right onto County Route 10.
- After two and a half miles, turn left onto County Route 12. Admissions is on the left past the Post Office. If the lot by the Post Office is full, please park in the larger parking lot up the road on the right.