Please note: We are not able to offer group tours in 2020.
Teachers: to schedule a visit for your school group please go to School Programs.
Hanford Mills Museum provides special tours for bus tour groups, educational programs or other organizations or clubs.
To be eligible for the group admission rate of $4.50 per person, you must have ten or more members in your party and you must contact the Museum in advance of arrival.
When you contact us, please provide:
- the date(s) you want to visit (it is a good idea to have alternate dates)
- the number of people in your group
- group leader contact information
- what kind of program you are interested in
- time of arrival
- any other special considerations your group needs.
After you make a reservation, you will receive a confirmation notice. Programs take place rain or shine.
Group admission rates are not available for the following events:
- Independence Day Celebration in July
- Antique Engine Jamboree in September
- Woodsmen’s Festival in October
- Ice Harvest Festival in February
To book a visit or for more information contact Luke Murphy, Education Coordinator.