Hanford Mills Museum provides special tours for bus tour groups, educational programs or other organizations or clubs. To be eligible for the group admission rate of $4.50 per person, you must have ten or more members in your party, and you must contact the Museum in advance of arrival.
When you contact us, please provide:
- the date(s) you want to visit (it is a good idea to have alternate dates)
- the number of people in your group
- group leader contact information
- what kind of program you are interested in
- time of arrival
- any other special considerations your group needs.
To book a visit or for more information, contact Ryan Jones, Education Coordinator. After you make a reservation, you will receive a confirmation notice. Programs take place rain or shine.
Teachers: To schedule a visit for your school group, please go to School Programs.