Help Power Hanford Mills Museum
You can support the work of Hanford Mills Museum,a 501(c)(3) charitable organization, by:
- becoming a member,
- making a donation,
- volunteering your time,
- having your business or organization sponsor Museum events, programs and initiatives.
- shopping on AmazonSmile.
Hanford Mills Museum is funded in part by:
- the A. Lindsey and Olive B. O’Connor Foundation
- the Bert Santora Charitable Trust;
- the Community Foundation of South Central New York;
- the New York State Council on the Arts with the support of Governor Andrew Cuomo and the New York State Legislature;
- the C. J. Heilig Foundation;
- the Robinson-Broadhurst Foundation;
- the Tianaderrah Foundation;
- the New York Council of Nonprofits;
- Museum Association of New York;
- New York Council for the Humanities;
- Community Bank, NA
- Stewart’s Holiday Match Grant program;
- the Dewar Foundation; and
- donations by Museum members and other individuals, businesses and organizations.