Hanford Mills Museum (HMM) is now accepting applications for the paid part-time position of School Program Educator.
The School Program Educator will be responsible for conducting educational programs, including outreach programs and field trips. Outreach programs will occur at schools in and near Delaware County.
- Travel to the participating schools and implement education programs
- Assist with school field trips at the Museum
- Experience in museum or classroom education, or experience working with children
- Ability to work with students in grades K-8
- Strong communication skills and engaging public presence
- Available for after school programs (3-5 pm) plus travel time
- Reliable mode of transportation
Hiring to begin on a rolling basis until filled.
To Apply: Email a cover letter, resume, and contact information for three professional references to Kajsa Harley at [email protected].