Hanford Mills Museum (HMM) is now accepting applications for the paid part-time position of School Program Educator.
School Program Educators are responsible for conducting educational programs, including outreach programs and field trips. Outreach programs will occur at schools in and near Delaware and Otsego Counties.
- Travel to the participating schools and implement education programs
- Assist with school field trips at the Museum
- Provide feedback about programs and suggestions for improvements
- Experience in museum or classroom education, or experience working with children
- Ability to work with students in grades K-8
- Strong communication skills and engaging public presence
- Available mid-October through mid-May for after in-school programs (8:30am-3:00pm) and/or after school programs (3:00pm-5:00pm) plus travel time
Hiring to begin immediately on a rolling basis until filled.
Hourly rate of pay range: $16.00 – $17.50
Email or mail either:
- a cover letter and resume
- OR a completed application to
Beth Rafter, Finance Manager
Hanford Mills Museum
P.O. Box 99
East Meredith, NY 13757