Hanford Mills Museum (HMM) is now accepting applications for the part-time position of School Program Educator.
The School Program Educator will be responsible for conducting educational programs, including outreach programs and field trips. Outreach programs will occur at schools in and near Delaware and Otsego Counties.
- Drive to the participating schools and implement education programs
- Assist with school field trips at the Museum
- Experience in museum or classroom education, or experience working with children
- Ability to work with students in grades K-8
- Strong communication skills and engaging public presence
- Available mid-October through mid-May for after in-school programs (8:30am-3:00pm) and/or after school programs (3:00pm-5:00pm) plus travel time
- Reliable mode of transportation
Hiring to begin on a rolling basis until filled.
Email or mail either:
- a cover letter, resume, and contact information for three professional references
- OR a completed application to
Beth Rafter, Finance Manager
Hanford Mills Museum
P.O. Box 99
East Meredith, NY 13757