There are many ways to be a part of the Hanford Mills Volunteer Team. Please consider the following, or let us know what your interests & talents are and we can find a way for you to join in:
- greeting visitors & promoting museum memberships at our admissions table during events;
- playing period games and doing crafts with children and families;
- answering visitor questions;
- helping with general site activities;
- or finding another way to use your talents to promote Hanford Mills Museum
An interview and brief training process is required for all new volunteers. Volunteers may be subject to background checks. If you would like to volunteer please call us at 607-278-5744.