As COVID variants rise and fall we will be updating our COVID related recommendations to and requirements of our visitors to help keep all safe and healthy. Our current protocols are:
- Masks are no longer required but free, single-use masks are available at the Museum Shop.
- Some programs and activities may require masks to participate. Details will be included with program information online or onsite.
- Social distancing is still encouraged: please be aware of other people during your visit.
- Please stay home if you or anyone in your party is experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, has recently tested positive for COVID-19, or has recently been in contact with someone confirmed or suspected of having COVID-19. We are happy to reschedule your reservations.
- HMM will continue to monitor public health data and may change our protocols through the season. Please check the website for any changes before you visit the Museum.
- We want your visit to Hanford Mills to be an enjoyable and memorable experience. We expect all visitors to be respectful of each other, and be considerate of views that are different from your own.