There are many volunteer opportunities at Hanford Mills Museum.
- greet visitors & promote museum memberships at our admissions table during events.
- at the Soup Buffet at Ice Harvest by serving soups and beverages, and keeping the dining area well stocked.
- by playing period games and doing crafts with children and families.
- answer visitor questions.
- with general site activities at Special Events.
- with things that interest them. Let us know if there is something you would like to help us with.
An interview and brief training process is required for all new volunteers. Volunteers may be subject to background checks. If you would like to volunteer please contact Brendan Pronteau, the Museum’s Interpretation Coordinator.