Hanford Mills Museum (HMM) is now accepting applications for the paid part-time position of School Program Educator.
The School Program Educator will be responsible for conducting educational programs, including outreach programs and field trips, through a partnership with the New York State 21st Century Community Learning Centers Program and the Creating Rural Opportunities Partnership (CROP). Outreach programs will occur at schools in and near Delaware County.
- Travel to the participating schools and implement education programs
- Assist with school field trips to the Museum
- Experience in museum or classroom education, or experience working with children
- Ability to work with students in grades K-8
- Strong communication skills and engaging public presence
- Available for after school programs (3-5 pm) plus travel time
- Reliable mode of transportation
To Apply: Email a cover letter, resume, and contact information for three professional references to Brendan Pronteau at email@example.com.